Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: NCAA 07

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NCAA 07

    Probably played my last game on there. Got online awhile ago won a game, figured I'd play a few more. Got an opponent, got into the game before the coin toss, lost connection to opponent....it only gets worse. Well, get connected back to server, get another opponent, same thing happens, only this time, I'm saddled with a loss. Get into another game, I'm driving, screen goes gray with sign that says connection to opponent lost. Well, come back, puts another loss on me. Must have been a glutton for punishment because I go back in, start another, same thing, disconnects, another loss. Seems like EA would resolve their issues with their crappy servers. And no, it's not my connection, or I would be dropping on here left and right. I doubt the other people were doing the connection glitch because they got losses, too. I've read where other people have experienced the same thing. Good job, EA...I guess you get what you pay for.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    Holler at me sometime and I'll play ya. Aim name is terpfaninbsg. I dont really care about those rankings, there a joke if you ask me if we get disconnected we'll just keep trying.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    Kind of aggrevated at it tonight...may get on tomorrow around 11pm or later.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    I was hated playin on line cause i'd always end up playin these nerds who knew all the glitches, like I'd be in prevent or "double X" and they'd still burn me deep.

    Call me Oliver Stone but i think its a conspiracy. A big one, one that involves George W. Bush, Marcus Vick, and those high school girls from Pound who will start postin on here before we know it.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 07

    Same thing happened to me a few minutes ago, first game didn't make it past kickoff, sencond game it happened after going up 7-0, and the last time it happened I was up 21-7, I got 3 losses in games that I never trailed in. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 07

    lpd blue you suck! Nah just joking, I got lucky! Any one wants to play just holla!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    Sounds like somebody got whooped!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    Just like those War Eagles this Friday night!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    I've heard of many complaints about the online servers being terrible, both in NCAA and Madden.

    That's one thing that worries me about Madden 07.. and some people who've gotten the game early have already mentioned that it is sadly still a problem with the game.

    Of course, this is Electronic Arts we're talking about, so I'm not really surprised..
    Officially retired

  10. #10
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    anybody wanna buy a copy of NCAA 07 for Xbox pm me..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •